Bacon: Revengence Part 1 Bacon: Revengence Part 1

NO NO NO

this movie takes to long to load, but its good I guess.

Tribute to Lives Lost Tribute to Lives Lost

nice movie

sure it's nice, but it isnt much. A slideshow with words and pictures...This kind of thing won't last forever. So I guess I'll vote 5 just because of what the movie stands for. If this was for anything else, I wouldnt give it recognition, and I would vote Zero.

psychomonk responds:

Thank you for your review. I apologize for not making it clear that the intention of this movie was not to produce stunning eye candy but to send a message. Thought it was self-explanitory.

dedication to my mother dedication to my mother

*sniff

that was good. Word up to your motha.

Neo-Bender Sequel Neo-Bender Sequel

wow!

Amazing use of 3d capabilities in this entertaining flash movie! Bravo! This movie is by far the best movie on newgrounds.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

nothing special

Stamper: TBWCW Stamper: TBWCW

nice...

this movie was good, so i voted a 5 on it.
Arokosoki

Yogi & Booboo Yogi & Booboo

haha

the only answer to the brown blood must be that the animator is color blind, therefore red's look like brown's to him , and vice versa. Good animation though. we could all take some pointers from this guy, hes a pretty talented character animator.

Too Close To Home Too Close To Home

interesting

fun & interesting to watch ;)

-arok

the Happy Fisherman the Happy Fisherman

Stupid

That was the lamest movie Ive ever seen, not to mention, extremely sick, and fucking stupid too. God you're a damn perverted idiot. Get a fucking life.

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

schweet

this wuzz really stylish, and a good story about friendships ending, if not war ending friendship's or- friendships coming to an end as a result of a war. shit, iduNNo, awesome thou NIce job.